Labor and Ethics PolicyFocused on respect, conscious of the future, Askey continuously promotes our enterprise social responsibility.Explore moreLabor and Ethics Policy
- We forbid engaging in or supporting the use of child labor, prison labor or forced labor.
- We forbid racial or gender discrimination, slavery, human trafficking, exploitation and inhumane treatment of our employees.
- Our employees' working hours must follow the standards of local laws.
- We ensure that every employee has one day off every seven days.
- We comply to the standards of local legal minimum wage.
- We pay the sufficient salary for overtime working and social insurances according to the applicable laws.
- Our juvenile workers shall not perform any overtime work, night shift work or hazardous work.
- We manage with integrity, ban bribery and any other forms or sources of illegal profit.
- We have an absolutely no bribery, no extortion and no embezzlement policy.
- We respect and protect intellectual property rights.
- We establish whistle-blowing system to report dishonest, unethical or improper behaviors and provide protection for the whistleblower from unfair and disrespectful treatment.
Social and Environmental Safety PolicyFocused on respect, conscious of the future, Askey continuously promotes our enterprise social responsibility.Explore moreSocial and Environmental Safety Policy
- We comply with the laws and regulations on labor safety and health.
- We actively protect our employees’ safety and health - in our factories and our offices.
- We strive to actively prevent safety and health risks.
- We are continuously improving our work processes and work environment.
- We train our all employees - in our factories and offices - and raise their awareness about safety and eco-consciousness.
- We strive to acquire the adherence and participation of our entire staff, in the name of empowerment and continuous, sustainable improvement.
- We comply with the laws, rules and regulations on environmental protection.
- We strive to reduce the environmental impact of production, save energy, and protect resources.
- We actively promote recycling, pollution prevention and treatment.
- We continuously improve the control of pollution sources, reduce waste, passive impacts on the environment and optimize transportation.
- We ensure smooth external and internal communication, publish and communicate our environmental safety management and systems.
- We encourage worker consultation and participation.
Conflict Minerals StatementAskey does not use - or support the use - of metals and minerals coming from conflict areas and/or illegal procurement.Explore moreConflict Minerals StatementAskey does not use - or support the use - of metals and minerals coming from conflict areas and/or illegal procurement.
Those materials include Gold (Au), Tantalum (Ta), Tin (Sn), Tungsten (W) and Cobalt (Co).
Askey's suppliers are also required to refuse using metals from conflict areas.