The Askey 4G TCU is your car’s health checker. It collects the vehicle’s data and detects parameters such as engine temperature, speed meter and error codes for diagnosis. With 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity built-in, these data can be shown instantly on a management console or smartphone screen.
Able to directly connect to the cloud, additional information can be collected for cloud services.
This solution, combined with the e-Call, can save lives in case of a car crash. With automatic dialing of the local national emergency number, rescue services are immediately alerted.
Thanks to the built-in GPS, G-Sensor technology, and reliable automotive-grade quality, the Askey 4G TCU is an ideal choice for all car manufacturers.
4G TCU Mode
- Fully customizable Network & Frequencies
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- CAN Bus: Compliant to 15765-4
Memory: RAM 256 MB DDR3L
2MB NOR Flash, 8GB eMMC
- GNSS: Supports GPS L1 + Bei Dou (ANT 1x1)
Accelerometer: 13-Bit resolution
3-Axis Sensor connectivity
e-Call Box Mode
- e-Call Box Mode
- Rechargeable Battery: 1050mAh Li-ion
- Regulatory: UN38.3 / CB IEC-/EN60950-1 / AN/NZS 60960.1 / CQC
- Bluetooth BLE 4.0
- RSSI: > -65dBM
- Regulatory: SRRC
- Working Voltage: 6V to 16 V
- Power Consumption: Max 7.2W
- SIM Card slot x 1
I/O Port: USB 2.0
CAN Bus x 2
Speaker & Microphone
- Operation Temperature: -40ºC ~ +85ºC